Please feel free to post any comments to the posts, it will make the blog alot more interesting.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Rear fenders, paint stripping #2


Damn 24 hours later and the paint hasn´t risen yet, I guess the former owner had putten on a 2K primer, I was a bit dissapointed and decided to take the parts out for a wash to get all the paint stripper off. But wait a minute......




Barey a scrath when I used the a  flat screw driver.



Ahhhaaaa look at this!! I took them out and sprayed them off but the paint was still there no change at all, but then I took and old dishwasher brush and started brushing and then almost all the paint started to dissolve like a thick paste. Some decreaser and dishsoap and 2 hours later the iunside looks like this. But I belive the outside will be getting a treatment with the sander first of all.


No comments:

Post a Comment